On the surface, January was a solid financial month. Dividends are flowing in, and the new worth is continuing to grow. Since October 4th (the day I joined the 2 comma club), my net worth has increased $87,882.88. Not bad for under 4 months.
So why did January piss me off? I grew my bottom line $34,458.03, representing a 3.26% for the month. A pretty good start for the year. At one point, I was up just over $50,000 for the month, mind blowing. Most would be satisfied with those figures. What sucks was losing out to index investing for the month with the S&P500 5.6%. The struggle is real #firstworldproblem.
All joking aside, one month into the year, I am just over 1/3 of my way through the goal of pocketing $100,000 per year from my portfolio. I don’t believe the run in the market is done yet either, thanks to the tax reform that will largely benefit corporations. We will see the benefit of repatriated dollars in the form of buybacks and more dividends.
So here is the usual chart stuff that I like to post…
Some cool stuff about the figures above for new readers.
Millionaire status achieve last day of being age 37 in 2017.
The years 2013-January 2018 account for 62% of the accumulation of my net worth, or 5 years and 1 month.The other 38% of my net worth took 14 years to accumulate. This is an example of money eventually working harder for you, than you have to work for it. My previous post talks about the snowball effect of dividends, it very much applies to building your financial assets too.
Current debt sits a $0.00.
Personal goal of banking at least $100K per year from my portfolio
Build up my passive dividend income to $40,000 by 2036 (well ahead of plans with expectations of over $24k this year).
Hopefully the charts above can encourage you to keep at it when it comes to your journey of financial independence. If it feels like things are moving slow, stick with it, eventually the work will pay off and you’ll reap the benefits.Follow me on the social medias:
That 14 year versus 5 year comparison is eye-popping.
money working harder for you at it’s finest
can ed be reversed http://canadaedwp.com medicine erectile dysfunction
cxol how much will generic viagra cost http://dietkannur.org gpgk hgid
free cialis medication for providers http://generictadalafil20.com tadalafil
tinder date , tinder sign up
buy omnicef buy bactrim
cialis vs viagra nose congested when taking cialis
generic cialis at walgreens pharmacy
generic cialis the effects of cialis on women
cialis for daily use
pharmacy online 365 discount code erectile dysfunction medications – online canadian pharmacy review
online pharmacy australia paypal
uk pharmacy erectile dysfunction medications – international online pharmacy
mexico pharmacy order online
tinder online , browse tinder for free
viagra generic viagra without prescription – buy viagra pills
neurontin 150 mg neurontin – neurontin buy online
generic viagra without a doctor prescription buy generic drugs without prescription – legit online pharmacy
best natural ed treatment top online pharmacy india – my canadian pharmacy review
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not
working correctly in Explorer but looks great
in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem? http://antiibioticsland.com/Zithromax.htm
buy cialis tadalafil0 with pay pal how to get ciails without a doctor – buy cialis online viagra
viagra com free sample buy viagra online with paypal – viagraonlineaustralia
ivermectin 3 mg tablet dosage ivermectin australia – stromectol 6 mg tablet
supplements for ed pet meds without vet prescription canada – prices of viagra at walmart
ivermectin 6 mg tablets ivermectin for humans – buy ivermectin pills
stromectol where to buy ivermectin cream canada cost – purchase stromectol online
Once you’ve purchased your BTC, you can head over to a casino that accepts Bitcoin payment methods. Plenty of online casinos now accept cryptocurrency and there are even Bitcoin-only online casinos. All you need to do is head over to the virtual cashier at your casino of choice and choose the Bitcoin option. https://landentkao54208.dbblog.net/35755706/99-free-spins-no-deposit When all things are considered, blackjack is almost a 50/50 game. If you played without any strategy, the house edge is around 1%. This equates to a blackjack RTP of almost 99%. If you employ some simple tips and tricks, blackjack basic strategy odds start to move in your favour. In other words, if you learn to manage your money and hit/stand when the dealer is weak/strong, you can negate the house edge and turn it into a 50/50 game.